Business Management: Managed & Hosted Services Provider
Managed Services Program: TotalSolution
Take advantage of Fusion’s comprehensive managed services capabilities to eliminate the risks and uncertainties associated with the ownership and management of advanced technology in your business. The TotalSolution managed services program offers you a total communications system, including hardware, software, training, maintenance and flexible financing options to help you avoid technology obsolescence and expand your system as your business needs dictate. We also provide:
- Managed Network & Communication Service: Analysis of your existing network and communications systems
- Process Improvement Management: Assessment of your current and future business management needs, including recommendations for communication-enabled process improvements
- Complete Service Provider: Complete design, implementation, monitoring and management of an optimized communications solution
- Managed Financing Provider: A customized financial package that optimizes your returns, reduces your risk and guarantees your costs for up to eight years
- Peace of mind, knowing one of your most complex and business-critical technology solutions is managed by an industry leader with a proven record of top-quality customer support
- Full service & warranty
- Guaranteed rates for expansion
- Upgrade & recast flexibility
- Free software upgrades
- Risk of loss coverage
- Disaster recovery options
- System training
- Discounted system relocation
- Guaranteed renewal options
- Single point of contact for your complete communications system
Hosted Solutions Provider
In addition to being a managed services provider, Fusion also offers hosted email and conferencing services to provide your business with cutting-edge communications capabilities with no capital outlay. All services are hosted off-site and fully managed, so the highest levels of quality and uptime are assured while minimizing your management and support costs. Fusion can be your provider of the following services:
- Standard Email: Services are available for businesses of all sizes, and include Web connectivity so employees can access their email from any Internet-connected device.
- Security Enhanced Email (I-mail): Comprehensive email management service with rigorous, integrated virus protection and spam filtering.
- Audioconferencing: Choose from a range of options, including operator assistance, recording and archiving service, any-time conferencing and more.
- Videoconferencing: Managed videoconferencing service provider. Enable face-to-face business meetings anytime, anywhere to improve collaboration, increase productivity and reduce travel expenses. You can also stream recorded content for training and sales presentations.
- Web Conferencing: Broadcast live business conferences and deliver rich visual presentations to an unlimited number of people in distributed locations.